- Fostering foundational skills:Your preschooler is introduced to cognitive skills such as sequencing and matching; social skills in similarities and diversity; and language art skills of storytelling and writing.
- Self-reliance with a safety net:Our preschool learning centers provide opportunities for your child to develop self confidence and practice decision-making in each center with guidance.
- Setting the pace for confidence:Through our preschooler program children are encouraged to progress at his/her own pace according to individual needs and abilities.
- Real-world learning experiences:Visits by local museums and libraries, community helpers, and theatrical productions supplement classroom learning within the safety of our schools.
- Computer skills development:Computers are an everyday component of the preschool classroom, allowing your child to practice and expand new skills.
- Enrichment programs:Fitness, art history and manners are incorporated into your preschooler's daily schedule.